Tuscon 4th street art fair

GoldenMotor.com

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
If you guys and girls are wondering if a light will work on your bike come and see me Sat or Sunday at the fair, bring your motorized bike. We are right by the Big Easter island statue a place called "the Hut" We can quickly wire one up and check to see if it works.
I'm also up for shooting the bull or helping you with a engine problem etc. but you will need to bring your tools as I didn't bring a single tool, I can steal Gabe's tape machine but I don't think it will keep a chain together for long.laff
Norman

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
It was an honor to meet you Norm, hope you guys enjoyed Tucson and we shall meet again. Have a good, safe trip home, and hope you did well at the street fair i herd on the news that is was a better turn out than last year!!!

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
thank guys for showing up it was really fun to meet you guys and see your bikes.
I didn't get to take off with you all but maybe I'll get down this way again and we can go for a ride.
I need to talk Ilikeabikea into coming down this way it blew me away that there is so many bikes here
lot of very nice bikes.
Paul needs to come here and meet you guys sometime. Well its back to La, in the morning, Gabe did good here last show for this year I think he won't have a show until March of 2010 unless he does some close to home.
THANKS again for coming out to meet me.
Norman

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Going with Gabe to meet Venice boy Wed and sounds like ride a couple of bikes with him should be lots of fun!
I hope the traffic isn't as wild as it looks. I do not want to turn into road pizza.
We got out of Dodge I mean Tuscon just a it started to rain. Thanks again guys! I had a very great time.

Last edited: