Pirate Cycle Hub Adapter

GoldenMotor.com

Noser23x

Mar 25, 2012
MN
Does anyone know the size of the hub on these bikes, and could you get a hub adapter for these rims? I really dont want to go back to the rag joint

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
What "bikes" are you referring to?
There are a lot of different sizes of rear hubs. Pirate gives the sizes of the hubs they sell on their website. You'll need to use a caliper and measure the hub diameter, accurately, and check your measurements against what is available. By accurately, I mean down to the thousands. A digital caliper is recommended for this unless you're familiar with using the dial or scale type.

Tom

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Does anyone know the size of the hub on these bikes, and could you get a hub adapter for these rims? I really dont want to go back to the rag joint
Noser23x, welcome to the forum.

Need to know what bikes you are referring to? Specifically.

C.H.

Noser23x

Mar 25, 2012
MN
Yeah, I know how to use a micrometer, I can get the jesse james chopper, its just I dont have a micrometer in my posession. I may be able to find one though, didnt know pirate cycles had the sizes listed.

Groove

Nov 2, 2012
Lexington, KY
A digital caliper can be purchased at most hardware stores. Not too expensive. Then, like 2door said.. find the one you need. I bought one from pirate.. good quality!!

Noser23x

Mar 25, 2012
MN
A digital caliper can be purchased at most hardware stores. Not too expensive. Then, like 2door said.. find the one you need. I bought one from pirate.. good quality!!
Yeah, I like piratecycles, they seem to have good customer service and a quality product. I may just buy a nice micrometer set or start bringing rims into school and using theres. Thanks for the help guys!