Any California Rides planned for 2012?

GoldenMotor.com

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Hey Vintagebiker, there is a thread here where buba is trying to get something planned for January. I am not sure how much interest there is, but if I can get my motor running correctly, I am very interested in a group ride.

I saw your build thread on this site and I would love to see that bike in action. I don't really understand exactly how that jackshaft set up works, but it looks professional and I would like to learn about it.

Hope to ride with you someday,

Gilbert

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Are there any Motorized Bike or Whizzer Rides planned for 2012 in California yet? If you know of any please list them here. Thanks.
The first 2012 SoCal Motor Bicycle Race is on Saturday April 7th at Grange Motor Circuit. It's a full moon on Friday night, so maybe some moonlight track cruising. .

Going to do the bike show again too like at the first ever CA race last June 18th at Willow Springs Raceway.

More laps per race and an entry level class for new riders or those that just want to cruise around the track .......

More details and a sign up list will be announced soon!

Last edited:

magrider

Aug 24, 2010
OrangeCounty, CA
I'm very excited about the 2012 race season. It looks like the MB community is going in an eventfull direction, I am very thankfull to be a part of it. Let the green flag drop and lets race.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I'm very excited about the 2012 race season. It looks like the MB community is going in an eventfull direction, I am very thankfull to be a part of it. Let the green flag drop and lets race.
Yes, very exciting ......... :)

First 2012 SoCal Motor Bicycle Race on Sat April 7th back at Grange Motor Circuit.

Second race on Sat June 9th at a new track. Very nice facility and layout.

Third race in late August back at Grange Motor Circuit. Maybe we will
run the track in reverse which would be clockwise just to keep everyone
on their toes.

Fourth race in late October just like we did last year when the weather is
just about perfect out in the desert.

So how do you guys like the new track? :D

Last edited: