Become a part of the Motor Bike Video!!

GoldenMotor.com

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine
you have my permission to use any photos or videos of my two dif motorbikes, as long as there is no monetary gain from it. Which from what a read shouldnt be an issue anyways. So if you want to use anything of mine go for it, my youtube is nactecjacaac, i have a few winter vids with my trike and a few trail rides with my motomt bike.

LouieMCman

May 28, 2010
GA
Great job Fox! Maybe you should be the official video maker for the site. You could make one for each category such as boardtracker, rat, custom, and of course my favorite, antique and homebuilt. Ya, I know I'm great at volunteering other people to do things. But your SO good at it..........

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
you have my permission to use any photos or videos of my two dif motorbikes, as long as there is no monetary gain from it. Which from what a read shouldnt be an issue anyways. So if you want to use anything of mine go for it, my youtube is nactecjacaac, i have a few winter vids with my trike and a few trail rides with my motomt bike.
im not collecting media right now because I already made the video but in the future, if i make another video, then I will use your permitted videos. and yes, im not making any money out of this, but a donation to the me fund would be great. ha ha just kidding. happy riding.

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
Great job Fox! Maybe you should be the official video maker for the site. You could make one for each category such as boardtracker, rat, custom, and of course my favorite, antique and homebuilt. Ya, I know I'm great at volunteering other people to do things. But your SO good at it..........
wow thanks alot! I would be happy to make videos for this site if the administrators made me it. I would love to be a working part of the site. Tell admins about me ^^

Yup were filming... ok! Go ahead! Blow up the car and ride away on your motorbike and..... CUT! Print! .xx.

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
Nice vid.....sorry, I was too late to the party, maybe next time.....The End.
hey dont worry about it, I plan on making another video in the future! Ill let people know when but It wont be soon. Or until I get my video software working again, then Ill start collecting video and pictures again. Wanna become a part of it? Stay tuned and dont go away! Well be right back.