Looking for the "Bubble Gang"

GoldenMotor.com

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I noticed a lot of buildings in the video but I could not tell which ones were bars

nemlu7

Dec 25, 2008
malta
I noticed a lot of buildings in the video but I could not tell which ones were bars
Thats the best answer one could give....Cant stop laughing lol Thanks.{no offence to the video maker...just better luck next time!!!}

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I detected no flex in the bars or the stem (or the pump for that matter) but boy do I feel kinda sea sick now....mount that camera on your helmet. I didn't happen to notice the "Bubble Gang" either....wasn't sure what to look for?

midnight_rider

Aug 2, 2010
Cambridge Ontario
It's a tough bike for sure, that isnt a tire pump it's an l.e.d light that a blind person can see you coming at night time , I get a lot of compliments on the bike and at night time ppl really like the light,... it's a rechargable you can get off of the Mac tool truck... didnt mean to take that crappy of a video , the next one will be better,.. I dont like watching video off of a helmet cam , I will raise the strap up to the centre of my chest next time. ... the Bubble gang is a buch of bikers in that town

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
No worries, I wasn't trying to bash....just looked like you had a spy camera mounted in your bellybutton, that camera was rockin' outlaff

Maybe mount it isolated on the handlebars....helmet cams aren't that bad either from the footage I've seen. Still like the bike, glad your having a blast on it!

midnight_rider

Aug 2, 2010
Cambridge Ontario
Thanks scotto- , no offence taken bro , the next video will be better ... nice open country road and get a roll on the throttle with that pipe on there it really is an improvement big time in performance,...cant wait to get my new carb on there with the jet soldeered and redrilled , but just with that pipe on there it smokes any stock bike on the road.

midnight_rider

Aug 2, 2010
Cambridge Ontario
LOL the place I stopped in front ofis called The Grasshopper but I never went in , the po-po have 0 tolerance as far as having a couple wobbly pops , some of our regional police here look down at these bikes and are pulling them over and giving them fines... with the fmf on there now it's a real heat score