To all Members

GoldenMotor.com

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
I want to apologize to all members as I made a mistake and posted a picture on my blog that belongs to Egor. I did it confusing it witha pic from thatsdax. I asked Duane if I could post pictures they use on my blog and he said yes. I am so sorry to Egor and anyone else I offended. The pics are gone and as soon as I can afford a camera I will post pics of the New Point Beach & The New Kulula cruiser bikes I have built. You guys mean the world to me and I would Never harm anyone or knowling steal anything from anyone. Tramp

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Hey Tramp. If you need, I have a point beach and a green Kulana. (if thats the same one) Untill you get your cam, you are very welcome to use pics of mine if you just want to show what they look like. No worries mate.

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Ahh Bless you Dan. I figgured out what I did wrong. I was on the phone when I put the pic on the blog. I make no excuse for it. When you have been building motorcycles and bikes for many years they all start to look alike. If I had done it as a bad thing I would never have posted my blog on the only forum I even go to. It upset me so after a little while I went out side and threw up. The picture is gone from the blog, my hard drive and I can just hope Egor can forgive me. Thanks for the offer for the pics. I replaced them with the bikes from thatsdax.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
TrampSir, your a great person in a group of great people. It is an honer to be among you good folks. Never forget how highly regarded you are by me and the decent folks here. (for a very reasonable cost, they will speak well of me)

"all for one..." if you need, I am first in line bud.