Attention Members 2012 EPA Stickers On ChinaGirl Engines Pictures

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Can anyone share a picture of what the 2012 EPA Certification Sticker Looks like for the ChinaGirl 2-Stroke ?

Just curious, and I'm sure new members would like to know that the motor kit their buying is from a Reputable Importer that has paid for the proper EPA Certification for import to the USA, in other words by showing others our EPA Certification Sticker they'll know that they are supporting American business's! I've seen somewhere(BGF) Boy Go Fast having this epa sticker on their 2-stroke chinagirl bicycle engine kits!

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Cool thanks for sharing that, Wan.

I think but I'm not 100% sure but I think I've seen those EPA Cert stickers from BGF with them pop riveted on the ChinaGirl 2-strokes that they sell, I still can't find anything on the engines that I bought from ZoomBicycles...hmmm..Anyone have a picture of the EPA Cert sticker that is from 2012 or that is pop riveted on?

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Can others please share a picture of what their 2012 2013 EPA Certification Sticker looks like.

I know someone must have a picture to share of what one looks like that is pop riveted on.

My guess is BGF is the only importer to have the EPA Certification sticker or pop riveted EPA Cert on the magneto cover / engine case of the ChinaGirl 2-stroke bicycle engine kits?

If you have a 2012 or 2013 EPA Cert Sticker or pop riveted tag on your engine from any bicycle engine kit importer re-seller share a picture of it with us. So that everyone newbies and veterans of motorized bicycling will know what to look for?

What is the reason for these EPA Certification Stickers or pop riveted name plates even on the engine for if it's already here in the USA??? Anyone know???

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
This one is ready for the future:

WOW, didn't know that it's already 2015. Thanks whipaway for sharing your picture of what a EPA Certification Sticker looks like!

Are my eyes deceiving me, cause I think I just saw into the future with your date of manufacture for your BGF 2-stroke bicycle engine being May 2015.

LOL, thats wild and it's a first for me seeing into the future< thanks again whipaway.

C.H.