Photo gallery ( comment section )

GoldenMotor.com

diceman2004

Aug 26, 2009
Kitchener , Ontario
Welcome to the Photo gallery ( comment section )

Please use this thread to comment on pictures in the Photo gallery .

This will help keep the Photo gallery clutter free and more enjoyable for everyone to view .

Thank you .

Last edited by a moderator:

diceman2004

Aug 26, 2009
Kitchener , Ontario
oh man , bairdco , the copper on the flyer is magic man . i,m right into the copper , brass and black iron look . 1800s look , thats cool .

jcchappy , first thing i thought when i seen the little red rocket ( weres the tassles ) ya gotta get some long red and white tassles on them grips

gearnut , bet theres a few people eyeballin that hawthorne wantin to drop it down on some gold 144spoke 20s and lots a metal flake .

diceman2004

Aug 26, 2009
Kitchener , Ontario
gearnut : funny thing , i was out today at ( secret location ) lookin at some bike stuff .
i came across this real nice old bike . wasn,t too crazy about the forks but the frame was sweet , i didn,t have my glasses and couldn,t read what the bike said so i aske the guy , what kinda bike is this , he said ( its an old hawthorne i picked up a long time ago down in the states ) its one with double top tubes ( side by side ) he wants 240 for it , i,m thinkin it would look sweet with a monarch repro springer and some fatti-o tires

sellouma

Jan 8, 2010
New York
Re: photo gallery ( please read rules )

My favorite build to date... Chrome Greenline Stretch
Hi REDB66,
this is a beautiful bike indeed!!!
where did you get that seat!!!!it looks very comfortable.
i need one just like yours, man!
could you tell me where i can buy one , please?
usflg

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
Re: photo gallery ( please read rules )

Hi REDB66,
this is a beautiful bike indeed!!!
where did you get that seat!!!!it looks very comfortable.
i need one just like yours, man!
could you tell me where i can buy one , please?
usflg
Yes I moved this from the "Photo Only" section...please post comments in this thread.

There are plenty of double spring cruiser seats out there but if you want that exact one...here ya go
bikebuyers.com