grubee hd axle

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
i looked but could not find an answer for my question
will the grubee hd axle work with an ezm
Yes it will....why do you think that it wouldn't?

You just have to make sure that the chain you use is compatible with the sprockets you are using. The Grubee comes with a sprocket that is intended for the use of a 415 chain size. The cog on the EZM is intended for use with a #41 size chain.....there is a bit of difference between the two sizes so just make both of the sprockets compatible to what ever chain you are going to use.

Look at some of my builds and you'll see what I'm talking about.....

This bike has just that set-up

Last edited:

ajoh

Mar 21, 2014
australia
OI scotto can you get a close up of that rear brake setup? because i gotta retro fit v-brakes to my bike (damn thing doesn't have the mounts for them)

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
OI scotto can you get a close up of that rear brake setup? because i gotta retro fit v-brakes to my bike (damn thing doesn't have the mounts for them)
Let me see what I can dig up......it's an aftermarket u-shaped bracket I got from BMX supplier Dan's Comp. Not sure if it's still available, but it's not to hard to make one like it using the bracket off of a front suspension mtn. bike type fork or similar flat stock w/brake mount bosses.

ajoh

Mar 21, 2014
australia
awesome scotto that is just what i needed thanks bud (i knew the rumors about you you not true lol)

ps, i have 2 brackets off suspension front forks but just wanted to find the best way of
mounting one of them yours scotto is the way i was thinking but wasn't sure but now i've
seen yours that's the way i'll go.

thanks again scotto

Last edited:

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
awesome scotto that is just what i needed thanks bud (i knew the rumors about you you not true lol)

ps, i have 2 brackets off suspension front forks but just wanted to find the best way of
mounting one of them yours scotto is the way i was thinking but wasn't sure but now i've
seen yours that's the way i'll go.

thanks again scotto
No wuckin furries mate......rumors is nuthin but rumors laff