i wana goto world tour. Just before.......

GoldenMotor.com

Sindhi861

Jun 3, 2014
India
will anybody tel me how it make posible.
i wana make trip by motorbike how is it posible to go around world.
How to get permision from authorities to go tour to world.
For peace to world mision.
Waitng to ur respond.r.ly.

greaser_monkey_87

Mar 30, 2014
USA
A trailer big enough to carry more than a few replacement motors and spare parts, and as many other supplies as you're going to need. Permission from authorities, I don't know if that's possible but you could start by contacting federal agencies of the countries you'll be traveling through.

Sindhi861

Jun 3, 2014
India
A trailer big enough to carry more than a few replacement motors and spare parts, and as many other supplies as you're going to need. Permission from authorities, I don't know if that's possible but you could start by contacting federal agencies of the countries you'll be traveling through.
I know hv to get permision frm authorties bt who ll alow like that trip. I mean every1 (civilian) can make like that trip has every1 right to go with fedral trip? Or only selectd person or tourest can do that?

greaser_monkey_87

Mar 30, 2014
USA
I don't know the laws of other countries, but here in America, every state has different laws regarding motorized bikes. State law supersedes federal law here. In certain areas of Australia and the UK, motorized bicycles are completely illegal. They are federally banned in Canada, but some regions and provinces allow them. So motorbiking across the world could prove very difficult from a legal standpoint. You could be pulled over, have your bike impounded, you could even be arrested or deported in some places. You would need to research the laws in every country and state or province you plan to travel through, and figure out the route that is most friendly to you legally.