99c predator carb

GoldenMotor.com

carcrafter22

Nov 16, 2012
Burleson
Hello all,

I'm wanting to hop up my 99cc predator after I get a few miles on my new bike build. I have very little experience with small engines like these (lots with turbo diesels, turbo gas V8's and such).

It seems a lot of folks on the internet recommend an upgraded carb along with cam, exhaust and valve springs along with cleaning up the intake and exhaust ports all of which I have planned.

Can anyone recommend a carb? I have a GX390 carb laying here at the house its bore is 19.5mm ID

ocho ninja

Jan 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
Ack! Thier always out of stock on parts, I've had parts on back order since early December.
They have great items though!

I'll be keeping an eye on your posts, I'm going to be getting my hands on the 79cc preddy soon. I'm sure some of the upgrades for the 99cc will work for the 79cc

shwnrttr

Dec 2, 2009
titusville, florida
Ack! Thier always out of stock on parts, I've had parts on back order since early December.
They have great items though!

I'll be keeping an eye on your posts, I'm going to be getting my hands on the 79cc preddy soon. I'm sure some of the upgrades for the 99cc will work for the 79cc
talked to agk by phone friday. they told me they just received a bunch of back order items. so hopefully yours and my parts will be delivered soon