Outlaw Bikers

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
This is the first forum I've ever been a member of populated by mostly outlaw bikers. At least here in Texas we're all outlaws. I'm not sure about other states. Sure are a bunch of nice fellows for outlaws.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Authorities in Texas tell me it's against the law to ride a motor assisted bicycle anywhere on the streets. If you do it anyway, obviously you're an outlaw.

It's funny to me. I have friends that that ride Harleys that think they're outlaw bikers, but they're legal. The real outlaws are a bunch of young kids and aging kids like me riding their motor assisted bicycles lol.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Authorities in Texas tell me it's against the law to ride a motor assisted bicycle anywhere on the streets. If you do it anyway, obviously you're an outlaw.

It's funny to me. I have friends that that ride Harleys that think they're outlaw bikers, but they're legal. The real outlaws are a bunch of young kids and aging kids like me riding their motor assisted bicycles lol.
Gotcha bro....jus checkin'lafflafflaff

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
The laws are there sometimes from other eras- always a lot of talk about what is and what isn't. Scooters are the same. All the shades of "electric" laws too. But will our governments saddle us with more burden and deny us transportation that's readily available to the rest of the world-

such things I think are a sure ticket to our own descent into mediocrity. In lots of ways, we are already drowning in our own emphasis on power and speed, and vehicles are out of the reach of more people over insurance costs.

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska
the reason these cheap tranportations are hard to leagalize is they threaton to destro industry making maintaining and of course the worst and greediest of all insurance industry