Torque Monster

GoldenMotor.com

KilroyCD

Jul 22, 2008
Lancaster County, PA
I recently installed a new head that was worked on by Quenton. It was milled 70-thousandths and the combustion chamber had been finessed a bit. After riding it twice now, I have but three words to describe it: Oh my God!
That thing is now a torque monster. I swear it would climb a tree if it had the traction.
The accelleration only seems to show a modest improvement, but can it climb hills (with my fat carcass) now. I strongly suggest that any WC-1 or NE-5 owner look into having the head milled. You won't regret it. dance1

lennyharp

Jul 19, 2008
Mesa Arizona
Quenton did that for my Whizzer also. It really does help it's performance. He does really good work. I had him paint the cylinder fins black and it has been loads of fun to ride now. He worked on my bike back at Thanksgiving time but I only got it back up and going 2 weeks ago. My top end seems to have increased but not a lot. I was still breaking it in when i traded it to datz510 for his bike.

Whizzer Nut

Dec 21, 2008
Millersburg Pennsylvania
Hello, Quenton has the cylinder head off of my wifes 05 NE now. I have milled the heads on my other Whizzers, but I can't wait to see how much different it is with the combustion chamber work, versus just milling the head.