Need to check this out

GoldenMotor.com

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Not my kind of riding, people like that give all of us that ride a bad reputation. No one in their right mind would pass between two cars at a traffic light and then block both lanes so no cars could pass.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Those guys have been criticized before here on the forum. It is a group from Miami Florida that is doing a lot of harm to our hobby. The last video they posted here showed them running and hiding from the cops.

And people wonder why our bikes are looked down on by law enforcement.

Tom

YesImLDS

Jun 29, 2013
Columbia, Missouri
They are tearing through the streets. It's a shame. I will say at least they have blinking lights on their bikes and some have some decent helmets, but the way they are riding around wide open at night probably sounds like a bunch of pissed off bees flying around. Pretty dang annoying. I mean I got a decently quick bike, but you'll never see me pulling any of these stunts. I value my life and don't need anyone getting on my ass. I guess that's the group mentality they have going. When you have a large group you are more likely to do stupid stuff.

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
I don't have a problem with people who make the choice to put life and limb on the line on a closed racing circuit. In fact I enjoy watching some of those old board track races that were really extreme and even some of the modern motorized bicycle racing, but large groups running like a bat out of **** on public city streets seems to me to just be asking for or inviting more restrictive laws in that area.