meet the Phoenix :)

GoldenMotor.com

slayer60973

Dec 24, 2012
West Michigan
Well I finally got her done. After a month of waiting for Andrew at kings sales to send my top hat adapter, I bolted up the sprocket and started her up, ran amazingly smooth for a new motor. Ok down to the details.
Frame: my first motorbike frame, it's a steel bounty hunter, that's all I know about it.
Forks: taken off a next mountain bike, rebuilt them with better grease, they slide smooth as butter now
Wheels: quick release wtb cross country dual duty (rim or disc brake) with shimamo disc hubs
Tires: kenda small block 8
Engine: dax gen 4? Or 5? "balanced"
Exhaust: arrow torquer 2
Carb: dax rt

That's pretty much it, the frame is the from the first motor bike i had, I traded my phone for it. It was a complete bike, had a 2009 49cc skyhawk on it with an unknown number of miles. The guy I got it from found it at a job site when he worked at a trash and scrap removal place. He Bought it for 100 bucks. First time I rode it I was hooked. A few years later, and two more engines it morphed into what you see today.
As of right now she has 177 miles. With just about two gallons ran through. With 40:1 yamalube 2s.

http://s27.postimg.org/gj19134cz/20140110_084217.jpg

Last edited: