Utility Trike

GoldenMotor.com

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
My son just got home from his job in China and brought this trike with him. The whole bike fits in the box in the back for shipping. I think it would take a bit of doing to get an engine to fit, and fetch up a drive. Have fun, Dave

Attachments

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
That is gonna be an awesome MB/work truck! I know Cali is a bit funky on stuff but man a HF would be perfect! Same engine cover color. I think you have to move to the East cost, snork.

They sell trike conversion kits but I have no clue on em.

Can't wait to see where you go with this. That trike is just to cool. MB hot dog or ice cream cart replica or functioning cart? Or in the great words of Monty Python; "Bring out yer dead. Bring out yer dead" (Was way funnier in the movie)

.flg.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Was just drooling over the pics again, is there enough room between the seat post and cargo bed for an engine? That would be sweet! (an' prolly a pain)

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
No doubt I would like to run across one of those, thats a beefy suspension for the groceries, lol. I would have to say on this bike I would go with one of the honda CR50 clone engines, I would probably also go with more than 50cc.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Bjp
That Was My Thought`s Also. People Are Missing The Boat On The Cvt`s. They Are Working Great In Most Of The New Scooters And All The Snowmobiles Since The Beginning. The Belts Show Little Wear.

Egor
Was Going To Pm You, Long Time No Hear! Lol. Are You Any Closer To Moving West?? That Is A Cool Trike/truck. Hd Spokes. 2 Wheel Drive?? Ron

Last edited:

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
I spied an easy mount for the rear sprocket in the last pic, just bolt it to the brake "drum" with some spacers.

Do the front brakes pull up into the the rim?

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Can't wait to see where you go with this. That trike is just to cool. MB hot dog or ice cream cart replica or functioning cart? Or in the great words of Monty Python; "Bring out yer dead. Bring out yer dead" (Was way funnier in the movie)

.flg.
and...."What, is your favorite color?"............Well, blue, of course.

Love it! Would make such a cool beer hauler on the beach...
"Get your ice cold bea, hea..."

Tom

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
and...."What, is your favorite color?"............Well, blue, of course.

Love it! Would make such a cool beer hauler on the beach...
"Get your ice cold bea, hea..."

Tom
Har, lol. Tom my very first thought was; "Man, could carry a full barrel in a tub of ice on that thing"

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
I was looking at that and thinking girls bike with pipe bent to form the trike part but then how to form the pipe, well forget about it.

Picked up the tool catalog that came today and there is a pipe bender that will bend up to 2" round or 1 1/2" square pipe for $349, on sale.

Yep, Satin got behind me and the trouble is he's pushing. Hard.

Steve.

Last edited:

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
My son is looking into bringing them into the country, I think you have to buy a full container of them. He also got a beautiful road bike that is made to look good and last. He says there are many of these things all over the place they use them for everything. There are larger ones and I think that I would get them instead of the smaller one. He brought this one as carry on. I was looking at it and if you cut the girls bar out and turned it over you could get the china engine in there. It is only one wheel drive, there is no diff. But it would be easy to attach the sprocket to the drum. I have never seen spokes that heavy, my old BSA had smaller spokes, the bearings are the same way they are huge. I love the rod pull brakes and the old time levers, I will get some better pic's of them. All the sides of the bed are very thin sheet steel, I think it would turn into a speaker with an engine running, I think it would look much nicer with some Mahogany sides varnished. Ill keep you posted. Have fun, Dave