Willow Springs Motorized bike races

GoldenMotor.com

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Maybe all the winning racers could post on this thread with their class and first, second, or third place finish. I know Scotto won in one or two classes, I guess a bunch of non-bike/motorcycle frame riders placed well in other classes. Did nashmoto dominate as usual? How did Andy (headtrama) do? What about CCC?, Iceman?

Some of you guys have posted on this thread, let's hear what you know, power to the people.

Gilbert
Tony, a 7 year old beat scotto in the Unlimited Class but he had to
go home to take a nap before the prize ceremony so scotto stole Tony's
trophy.

Last edited:

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
So Neil, do you just not have the race results?

I am confused, you have posted replies, but no reference to classes and racers who placed.

Seems a little odd.

Gilbert

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
here are the results that were posted on the face book page

#88 Jimmy Rust placed 2nd in the MIdrange class that was won by #98 Brian Nash
3rd place was #59 Andy Casarez
4th place was #3 Scotto
5th place was #693 in a 50cc auto Motoped — at Socal Motor Bicycle Racing.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Gotta love forums!
Great smartass post. :)
Hey Neil... We have been asking you to post the official race results for a very long time now... Why won't you just do it?? :(

This is just one of the reasons why I don't want to sponsor your races... THIS IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL TO EVERYONE WHO'S FOLLOWED THE RACE!!
If you want me as a future race sponsor again?, you should finish what you started & post ALL the results & stop playing these stupid games! :(

Does anyone want to place bets on Neil responding to this post (or not)? :rolleyes:

buck0

Apr 24, 2011
Orange County, Ca
Socal Motor Bicycle Racing is membership only now since April 12th.
We have about 26 members who have claimed their race number with a $5 yearly membership fee.

The deadline for SMBR 2014 membership is Sat May 31st at 10am.
Race numbers after that cut off date are available to the first racers to claim them.

The SMBR member list will be published online
Waiting to see what numbers were taken.

First off I will post the race results today then I will get to the racer member number list.
Still waiting. Or is it gonna be a surprise on race day and I have to use duck tape to create a new number?

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Waiting to see what numbers were taken.

Still waiting. Or is it gonna be a surprise on race day and I have to use duck tape to create a new number?
Hi Dave
Your race #32 is good until May 31st 10am at Grange Motor Circuit.

No surprises as no one who went to a race last year is getting their number given away.

The main reason for the $5 yearly membership is to clean up the racer number list of
inactive racers especially for the numbers from 10 to 99 which were almost all taken.

The $5 fee is being used to buy at least six 2 way radios, a battery powered
PA system and other race necessities.
Any excess money which is unlikely will be rolled over to 2015.

If you aren't coming to one race this year you can hold your number for a
$25 fee which is good until 2015.
thanks

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
I wanna hear who won each respective class, since I can't afford to drive down and race, as a spectator it's nice to live vicariously through others and be able to taste the victory!

So how'd it go?

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Well even though the entire race results have not been posted yet ( probably to get those so curious to attend ), I just want to say thanks to all the sponsors that do contribute to the races because without your support I doubt these races would not be where they are today. There would be no races simply put.

With that said I would really like to thank the sponsors that contributed to what I won, so thank you Scott of Silver State Cycles for the very nice t-shirt and the very nice drum brake front hub (rear coaster w/os spokes) wheelset you provided for this event........sorry you could not make it to this one. I also must thank Brian Nash for securing the wheelset for me!

Thank you to Neil for the stickers and all the other prizes you gave to the event and most of all for holding such an event! If you continue to do so, you know I will be there to support in any way I can......as long as I can RACE!

Thanks to all the spectators, supporters, photographers, enthusiasts, family and up and coming racers to this little sport.......seriously, THANK-YOU!

scotto- #3

.wee.

EDIT: sorry for three long run on sentences that resemble paragraphs as this is what I've learned from the internet lol lol lol omg, really?

Last edited: