riding with my son

GoldenMotor.com

the willi

Apr 21, 2009
west covina,ca
well as many kids like us too. we went for are first ride, on our mb finally i felt it was time! and of curse i had that thought of my wife trying to tell me that these bikes are dangerous and he will get hurt! but he listened to me! We went around town for ten miles and it was nice having my own son riding on the side of me doiong something together! he is going to be all right riding by himself! i just want four more rides just to make sure! And of curse he wants his mb to go faster than 22 mph so if anyone has a 24 tooth sprocket let me know so he can get going alittle faster than his current! thanks all later WIllir.ly.

the willi

Apr 21, 2009
west covina,ca
.we.ya surfer mike he is turning 16 here now and he has had his bike now sense this last spring and he is the one who picked out. then i build it for him. well the money came from one of my builds i had sold here at craigslist, last one too. then he paid in payments to me! i just wanted the boy to know how much they're. he is not spoiled like alot of his friends! yes i have been waiting along time too. so we both can go riding to the beach or just to go fishing etc. we used to go to lunch too all of us. i have two more kids and they"re are asking when they can get theirs too. yes now just get the wifey on one we all will be riding around town. yes we do ride with helmets too. he is still learning the rules of the road. thats is why i am riding with him so he will be safe! thanks to all the willi.we..we..duh.

markeatmark

Jun 17, 2009
jacksonville NC
My son and I went to the bike shop. My son 12 I was 31, He picked a Mongoose Hooligan. I picked a Raleigh Retro glide. I paid by Layaway we went ever week to pay. he did chores for his share when we got are bikes we got dropped off at the bike shop so we can ride home would ride every where. Car shows/surf contest skate board contest/Nike missile base Atlantic High Lands NJ. which is a closed military base with big well paved hills for long board skate boards