Be A Part Of The 2nd Motorbicycling.com Video

GoldenMotor.com

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
Guess what guys, now that my computers all fixed, and I collected all the videos and pictures again, im officially working on the video now :D YAY you dont need to wait any longer. Ill keep you posted with the progress... but tonight im done... in CT here its about 12:30am... i need to get some sleep... good night everyone :) Ill be on tomorrow.

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
any updates?
Of course :) Ive been updating people in the chatbox and forgot to update the thread.

The video is now 40% completed. Im still rearranging the pictures and clips together with music, visual effects, and my new 3D rendered YouTube logo. Ill keep you guys updated (I know Ive said that before but Ill keep my word this time XD)

"Hey mom! You got this?? Im riding it!! HAHA Weeee!" SMACK!... damn rocks... .bf.

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
Ok another update. I have good news and bad news. Ill give you the bad news first. The bad news is that the program I use to create my videos crashed. The good news is that I saved all my work and all I need to do is reinstall the program. Im having the worst luck with this video XD. On the bright side, the video is now 60% done :)

Stay tuned for more :p

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
Ok another update. Ive been very busy... sorry to say. The video is now 80% done. I havnt been able to work alot because of my job. And we just had a big call the other night.

House Burns Down

For all of you that dont know, im a volunteer FF. So I can be alittle busy XD.

Ill get back to work on the video asap.

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Yea that's gotta keep you busy, whoa! Hope all the animals got out okay. I don't get why people still keep vats of oil on the stove when a deep fryer with a lid and safety shut-offs are so cheap. Cheaper than replacing everything you own, for sure.

gl.

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
Yup. Im back. Its been a while. As you guys may know, Ive been moving and had little to no internet. I got the vid and Im uploading it to youtube now. Im now going to be on here alot more now :3 lol someone go tell Luke and Dan in back :)

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
Its kinda a high definision vid, so its taking a long time to upload. It will take around an hour to upload, and im kinda tired. Im going to my nest. Ill post the link tomorrow. In the mean time, check out my channel and the video will probably be there. Its called: The 2nd Motorbicycling.com Video

See you guys tomorrow :3

TAND0M's Channel - YouTube