Artic Blast

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Dave , in the death race vid there was a picture of a trike bike . How did that perform in the race compared to the other bikes ? thanks
John
There have been several Trikes at DR so I am unclear which one you speak of. But AZVinnie trikes really kick butt. They did very well and out run many of the bikes.

Attachments

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
Its 17* right now in Tucson. And yes Dave is driving his truck to work and not his MB lol.
Must be nice! Here at 9000 feet in colorado its warmed up to -27 below 0 but it feels like almost -40 below.
Ill be working on getting my bike done today (if I can get these painted over screws out of this bgf specal wink) but I am for sure not riding it.

Last edited:

Vistaman73

Chat Box Junkie
Nov 29, 2009
Shawnee, Kansas
-4 here. A foot of snow everywhere some places there are 3 foot drifts. No school past 3 days and I don't think we will have it tomorrow either. Good thing we stocked up, even the 4x4 was dragging on the snow.

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
in MA we've got about 4 feet of snow in my front yard, drifts as high as 6 feet and plow piles 9 feet tall. but at least it's not too cold xD the snow is a pain in the rear though. and i'm not sure how my tool shed is holding up, it's pretty much encased in snow at this point, and i don't really wanna shovel more snow to dig it out.

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
Global Warming my arse...:(
Tom
i don't believe in global warming. global climate change on the other hand makes a whole lot more sense, like how whale skeletal remains can be found 2,000 miles into a desert.

i think that whole thing where humans were so destructive that we impacted every aspect of the planet is total crap, since the worlds changed in the past before humans even started our destructive behaviors. before our current version of man (homo sapiens) even existed.

which is why places that are normally warm are now experiencing -temperatures makes sense to me.

don't mean to ramble or really target you or anything, you just happened to bring it up :)

professor

Oct 14, 2009
Buffalo ny area
I had forgotten that there were 2 nobel prizes given to individules who did nothing to deserve one. Thanks Joe.
Ok, if this is global change just where did the heat go? It aint here.

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
Do these trikes drive by one wheel or two and if so , is it limited slip . If not limited slip , does it handle under torque without pulling to one side ? thanks for the info ...John

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

was 0 this morning and we are getting a second snow storm for the week tomorrow. 2 more expected for next week.

But 17 must be a nightmare for folks down your way.

Woke up a few days back designing a house boat for warmer weather