Has anybody did a 3 wheeeler

GoldenMotor.com

upsrogue

Jul 14, 2009
Arizona
I did a search and all I found was a 3 wheeled wheel barrow, not what I had in mind.

My buddy gave me a 24" 3 speed sissy 3 wheeeler and I have a wire feed welder so I can alter the frame and some, I just need to get the idea juices going if you know what I mean, so I figured I check here first. I figure I can do a lot to it cause I don't have a lot of money in it YET.trk Thanks

backalleyminies

Dec 18, 2008
lebanon mo.
hello right now i have 4 trike project 2 complete and 2 in the works the 1st one was an ol 20 in. ezroll the second 24in. murry both of these are complete i use the 48cc engine from piston bike there shippin is fast the only mod. to the frame on the 24 was i cut the top bar of girl bike off turned it upside down and welded it back to make it look like boys bike cut it right and it will fit with no grinding i did make a jack shaft 4 the 24 usin an ol rear end from another bike ,u can go to tractor supply and buy a steel pully with a 5eights shaft size and the sandwich style sprocket that comes with the engine kit will bolt to this and the 5eights should fit the main axel in your bike good luck with your build and let me know how your coming along right now im workin on another 20 in to keep for myself //later ol man from mo. jack/////////