Back in Black

GoldenMotor.com

NutrientR46

Nov 25, 2015
Colorado Springs, CO
This is my second build, and it came pretty soon since my last bike got stolen(my folly for thinking a cable bike lock was a good idea :( ).

Mistakes I made on my last build weren't made on this one, and I really think this bike is waaaaayyyyy nicer than my last one, although I wish I still had my last one.

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Congratulations on a successful build. Sorry to hear about your first bike. Try and keep this one safe from the bad guys.

Always good to see another Colorado rider. If you plan to be up around my way let me know. Maybe we can meet.

Have fun and ride safe.

Tom

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia
Nice looking bike. And that's a new way to get pedal clearance but I can't imagine it's much fun with the exhaust pointing up at you. I'm sure it's temporary.

ride on

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Haha, I noticed the exhaust too guys, I bet at the end of the ride you could wipe your face and get blue oil on your hands. Great build though Nutrient. I really hope you enjoy this magnificent hobby as much as the rest of us :D Have fun and for pete's sake be safe, safe as possible

NutrientR46

Nov 25, 2015
Colorado Springs, CO
@Chaz, @Naptowncycler, @LS614, The exhaust job is temporary until my expansion chamber arrives :)

To allow for excess and trapped oil to escape, I drilled two holes in the bend of the exhaust pipe.