GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaffo

May 10, 2014
Norman
On a side note Mom is OK .
that's good news.

was the bimbo that rear-ended her dicking with her I-phone/maxi-pad ipod?

I see that everyday by mostly bimbos (3/4 are females from observation)in the interstate going 85 mph each morning going to work.

Drunk driving is safer than Text driving - this has been proven empirically.

yet I never see the former and yet see the latter on interstate everyday.

gaffo

May 10, 2014
Norman
I just don't like cops, never will, and I'm an individualist. Best way to define that is the interests of the individual take precedence over those of a social group. .
I'm the same way - loner Libertarian (Liberal version of).

you too sound like a Libertarian to me.

of course I could be wrong - usually am, lol.

gaffo

May 10, 2014
Norman
Friday I rode my electric to the critical mass ride. I got there about 15 minutes before the ride started. Within a minute of parking a cop on a Segway rode up and ask if my bike had a motor, like that would be a bad thing of something. I said, yes, it's a electric bicycle. As soon as he heard the words, electric bicycle, his attitude changed,.
PRECISELY!!!!!!!!!!!!! - as per my previous post about

"Gas motors = bad" above.

just poor critical thinking skills combined with cultural indoctrination (i.e. Modern American Culture).

throw out Pragmatism with the bathwater.............

I mean really, when was the last time America equated Conservation with being Green? (not Obama! - to him and modern American "Tech" = green)

since Carter and his "just wear sweaters" speech.

and you know what? - Conservation is not "sexy" nor "slick" or even "cool" -----------not even "tech".

instead it is "old skool", "boring", "humble",.........................and Patriotic.

AND CONSERVATION IS BEING GREEN - Even if Carter was the LAST President to say so.

----and gas powered MB (goped in my case) are as Green as their electric brethren (if you take the Electric Plant pollution in recharging battery/etc.....)

good post BTW - I thank you for it.

gaffo

May 10, 2014
Norman
Let's ease off on the politics and political opinions.

Tom
only "political opinion" I posted was my belief that the Police represent the State.

not aware of any other inflamitory or political statements by me (and your post was WRT the one I made today, since the previous one was a month earlier).

If I made any other Political Statements that that one above, let me know.

was that one "Police represent the State" in violation or incendiary(sp) in this forum?

not being vicious - asking here.

and if not - why the "Warning"? ---------is it akin to the "Warning" of the OP and this whole Forum and We in it are a Gray area of "freedom to post".

lol.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Do you want me to repeat my 'warning'? Or just take the actions that will be justified by the forum rules? Your choice.
There are plenty of places on the Internet for you to post your political views. This isn't one of them.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.