Why do Motorized Bikes have to comply with repealed laws?

GoldenMotor.com

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Those are some nice looking tires and a good price. For everyday tire, you might want to look for a heavier tire since you have a lot of weight being carried on that bike.

Chris
AKA: BigBlue
You ain't one of the Maxxis Hookworm cult followers are you? Thanks but no thanks.

You know I gotta be different. xct2

EliRush

Mar 30, 2013
Marietta, GA
Well, to be fair, you decked your moto-bike out to look just like a full blown motorcycle. He probably didn't even realize it until he had already walked up and saw it. He was probably trying to save face....in that weird, pig-Nazi way.

It seems that everyone who just slaps a china girl onto a normal looking bike gets away with it...and people who deck out their bikes until they are almost unrecognizable get pinched. Just sayin.

The cop didn't care about the actual law, he was just being a bully because he thought you were flamboyantly flouting the motorcycle rules. IMO, from what you posted. I agree with others...slap some lights and reflectors on it if you're going to ride a WWII bicycle thing.

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Well, to be fair, you decked your moto-bike out to look just like a full blown motorcycle. He probably didn't even realize it until he had already walked up and saw it. He was probably trying to save face....in that weird, pig-Nazi way.

It seems that everyone who just slaps a china girl onto a normal looking bike gets away with it...and people who deck out their bikes until they are almost unrecognizable get pinched. Just sayin.

The cop didn't care about the actual law, he was just being a bully because he thought you were flamboyantly flouting the motorcycle rules. IMO, from what you posted. I agree with others...slap some lights and reflectors on it if you're going to ride a WWII bicycle thing.

Lights and reflectors? You mean like these here? laff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG-mLMPzpKQ

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
HaHa, you probably have the most well lit motorbike in the west coast, possibly the USA. Don't think adding more will change anything.
I just need a pair of fork mounted lights that light the ground so I can see all the potholes, sunken manhole covers, ruts, cracks, bumps and anything else that L.A.'s streets have. Tijuana has better roads than we do. It's a motorized bicycle riders nightmare riding at night here. LOL

Last edited:

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
I here ya there! I hit a pothole here a few weeks ago that took out 2 of my car tires. good thing I have a warranty on them!
When I ride at night, I say a quick prayer to myself that the road ahead is smooth cause I sure can't see it. The air pressure in my front tire is now half what the back tire is. It helps a lot.