Rebuilding The Man and The Machine.

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Congrats to you and God be with you as you continue to heal, I have a friend who was run over as he exited a grocery market and has had three surgeries, now after 8 month's he is finally walking and all the steel has been removed from his feet and he is doing good.
Before the accident we were going to build an in-expensive bike for him and now we're talking about a tricked out vintage style trike, he is excited to get back to some kind of normalcy in his life as I'm sure you are too, good luck! with your ventures.

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Glad to hear you're doing well
Thanks VIKTR, I appreciate it, It's been a haul.

Congrats to you and God be with you as you continue to heal, I have a friend who was run over as he exited a grocery market and has had three surgeries, now after 8 month's he is finally walking and all the steel has been removed from his feet and he is doing good.
Before the accident we were going to build an in-expensive bike for him and now we're talking about a tricked out vintage style trike, he is excited to get back to some kind of normalcy in his life as I'm sure you are too, good luck! with your ventures.
Thanks for the wellwishes truckd, I'm sorry to hear about your friend, he is lucky to have a friend like you to help him through it though. That trike's going to be sweet.

It's great to have you back.
Thanks Jay, your rally was awesome, It's great to be back.

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Was great to see you guys. Proof that some accidents can't be prevented. Just a mater of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. You came back strong but we know it was a challange!

Jim E

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I am glad to hear from you again and that all is doing well for you!
I am looking forward to the coffee shop video.
Riding is therapy for the soul, keep riding my friend!

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Was great to see you guys. Proof that some accidents can't be prevented. Just a mater of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. You came back strong but we know it was a challange!

Jim E
Thanks Jim, it was great seeing you too. Lisa and I had a great time, Love your Bikes!. It has been a challenge as you say, lots of hard work but I'm doing better than the doctors had thought I would so I'm happy about that. Having the support of family and friends (including the ones here) has helped a lot.

I am glad to hear from you again and that all is doing well for you!
I am looking forward to the coffee shop video.
Riding is therapy for the soul, keep riding my friend!

Thanks GearNut, I am itching to do that ride I'm hoping for this weekend. Updates to follow... You are right about riding being therapy. I'll gonna to ride till I can't :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
At a picnic/ride thing to day, got to see Trax bouncing around like normal and do knee bends. Was amazed.

Hellatuff

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
At a picnic/ride thing to day, got to see Trax bouncing around like normal and do knee bends. Was amazed.

Hellatuff
Was a good time Dan thanks to you and Carol for hosting. it's taken three years (can't believe its been that long) but I can indeed do deep knee bends am up to a full run for short periods, can jog for much longer, am still riding my bikes both pedal and motored.

I did make the coffee shop ride last year, sorry no video. Lisa wanted to follow me with the van but I said that I had to go alone just like that day and would call her from the bookstore. It was way more mental and emotional than I thought it was going to be. When I reached the intersection where I was hit I had to stop and wait till there was no traffic at all (felt like the longest 6 min. of my life.) When I got there, I was so happy I let out what I can only describe as a yell that sounded like a laugh and then yelled I MADE IT! People were looking at me like I was nuts, but I didn't care.... I did it again :)

Since then Lisa and I have been keeping to the back roads mostly and have been to a few rides Jays least year and this year and The CT meetup just this weekend.

One more time I would like to say thank you to all my friends here that have encouraged and have been rooting for me. I want you all to know that I'm back in action and ready to ride it's been a long haul but both Man and Machine have been Rebuilt.

Attachments