New Handlebars

GoldenMotor.com

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Okay, I got new handlebars. My original bars always seemed like they came so far back that they were hitting me in the sides. I was going to get the seat post that sets the seat back but then it would go back so far that I wouldn't have room back there on the luggage rack for anything. These seem okay. I kind of wish they were about 1 1/2 inches wider on each side, but they are very comfortable. Anyone else ever notice that the stock Whizzer bars come back too far?

Attachments

KilroyCD

Jul 22, 2008
Lancaster County, PA
Okay, I got new handlebars. My original bars always seemed like they came so far back that they were hitting me in the sides. I was going to get the seat post that sets the seat back but then it would go back so far that I wouldn't have room back there on the luggage rack for anything. These seem okay. I kind of wish they were about 1 1/2 inches wider on each side, but they are very comfortable. Anyone else ever notice that the stock Whizzer bars come back too far?
Jay, I actually like handlebars that reach back to me. However, I'm not a real fan of the style of the stock bars. I replaced mine with half-moon bars, which if I'm not mistaken reach back even farther than the stock bars.

Last edited: