3 new-old bikes. Do you recognize them?

GoldenMotor.com

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Hello all. Now that I ride a gasbike, people always seem to have bikes they're trying to get rid of. Today I came across two bikes then, not an hour later, another one.
I'm hoping some of you well informed individuals can give me a little info on these bikes.
I'm considering building a dedicated trail bike- possibly out of one of these? I think I need two MBs... When I get the cruiser running again, I'll go on a long ride and think it over:)

1) MT. FUJI-SX "25th Anniversary 1970-1995" "17 inch size specific geometry" on frame.
2) Huffy 'Reno'?
3) Kawasaki MX150 "Shimano" on chainstay.
4) Tires and rims that came with the MT. Fuji. 'MAXXIS' tires with dry rotted, canvas type material side walls.

Any info would be appreciated, thanks!

Attachments

mat_man

Jan 29, 2011
athens ga
Last edited:

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Man, did I read that price right? That's surprising to me. And: bikeapedia? New to me- thanks, I'll be using that.

I didn't pay for it, I boosted it outta ocho ninjas back yard! And no, I can't sell you your:) forks back right now my East Side friend. Don't you need a whole bike anyway?

ocho ninja

Jan 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
I'm just messing Trey... but you should seriously keep the fuji bike, those vinatge mtb with suspension 1" threadless forks are getting harder to find and more expensive.

And I alredy have a bike, just keep an eye out for my build.. called the Felt yellow jacket build

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
I think I will sell it. $350 sounds awsome- it cost me nothing. Maybe I can get new wheels with the FedNotes. Thanks for the info mat_man, that made my day!

ocho ninja- I'm just playin:) thought you'd see the humor. I might be able to get an engine kit for the price of that bike- it's gotta go man.
The Felt yellow jacket? I will be watching for it!