First known official Batmobile up for auction!

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Wrong Batmobile! I was excited at first, only to see it is an old clunker batmobile wanna-be :(

Let us know when the original Batman series BATMOBILE is up for auction.....yeah, like I could afford it anyway rotfl

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
i remember the TV batmobile. seen it in person at custom city in compton when i was a kid, open pipes, flames coming out the phony jet turbine in the rear. i'll never forget that day long ago so cool back then.

Last edited by a moderator:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I'd take the Lincoln Futura over that '56 Olds anyday!
I don't like that old clunker mobile..... I dig the one Dennis is talkin bout here:

i remember the TV batmobile. seen it in person at custom city in compton when i was a kid, open pipes, flames coming out the phony jet turbine in the rear. i'll never forget that day long ago so cool back then. neil wanna be forum cop dork

Now "that's" a Batmobile! The only one I would ever be interested in and that's that.

I realize the three pics above are also different B-mobiles.....the one in the center RULES!

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Me too, Scotto. Well do prefer it as it was my first exposure to the Batmobile. LOL, now "Nannnaannaa, -BATMAN!" is going through my head with visions of the Batmobile leaving the Batcave and the caution sign dropping and going back up......

Even if not the popularly accepted genesis, still a cool car. But do get your point. I guess I was disagreeing with you by saying, "on the contrary, my Brother"

but was meant as banter and in fun. Do see your point.

The "jet fins" on any car of that era are just plain cool.

I'd honestly like to have the original one just as a car. Just has that funky Euro sort of touring car look.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
i like that happy song video, makes me happy! we need a new theodore roosevelt back in the white house, but that will never happen again sorry to say.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
This is just funny, Dmb, but that song was a question on "Jeopardy" the other night. And I couldn't come up with the guy's name! LOL Either I am getting on or life is catching up with me. (prolly a little of both)

That Happy song is great. Ya just can't watch that vid and stay bummed.