Ludwig goes forth

GoldenMotor.com

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Looking good Lud. Looks to be quite an enjoyable adventure. Good for You!

Motorbike Rally in Lebanon Pennsylvania this weekend. You could be the opening and main act.

Dan

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Patina has always represented a surface condition of metal to me. I do have a green ring around the left wrist from the copper/brass arthritis bracelet, but I am beginning to pit and seize up occasionally.

Dan

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
It hasn't happened for a while, so I'm about due for my right knee to make a noise like a pistol shot. It's painless, only happens once, and then nothing for many months. The discs have been quiet for a while as well.

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Gettin' the old right knee opened up and cleaned out (I hope) on the 16th. Should be able to "leap tall buildings in a single bound" then.

Dan

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Steve, Guess this has turned into an old man medical thread. Torn meniscus for several decades but now has involved the bursa on the inside and just below the knee. Constant swelling and stiffness. Get to "crawl" up the stairs like some of you real old guys. But like Lud, the discs are holding up rather well in the old back.

Dan

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I do my own version of Superman. I am faster than an unfired bullet, walk round tall buildings and say "look at the choo choo".

By the way, I'm aay again for a week. I am being dragged off to Mablethorpe to have an operation of sorts. The will to live will be extracted. It's a seaside town, with the cultural depth of Chinese chrome and precious little good booze.

Last edited:

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Why not skip that and make it to Lebanon, PA this weekend. You can entertain and there is booze.

Dan

Good luck!

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
I live next to a sea side town with the same endearing qualities. That's one of the reasons I enjoy Bike Camp so much. It's an all to brief respite from the ordinary.

Steve.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Swanage Blues again, I'll be back on Tuesday. Behave like gentlemen or at least hide the evidence.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I have returned, peace and goodwill shall be unconstrained.

A fine old time, as usual. I even "pulled" in one pub on one night, but did not pursue the option. Next time I hope it will be a woman.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
The good time was there, but little peace and tranquillity. Musically the level rises, and it was hard work trying to live on the same plane as some of them; it brings you forward, improves you, but sort of terrifying as well.