wtb rear engine mount thing for chinagirl motorized bicycle 50cc

GoldenMotor.com

charliechaindrive

Sep 3, 2011
minnesota
Ok so today afrer school I was riding my motorbike and when I stoped I looked down and knotised that the rear mount (the one that goes around seatpost tube )has made the greate excape on me! Please help, I could either mak one or buy one I'm offering 5$ thanks much
:-||chaz.

decoherence

Aug 23, 2010
sebring,fl
Re: wtb rear engine mount thing for chinagirl 50cc

i found that a "u-joint repair kit" for a chrysler with some grinding to widen the bolt holes is awesome for the seat mount. it is the "HELP!" brand part # 81006 @ advance auto or other parts stores. there also another size or two.

Amazon.com: Dorman HELP! 81006 U-Joint Repair Kit: Automotive
if you can't find one locally

you will probably have to drill holes a little farther apart.
it is extremely thick. you will see that it will be more than strong enough. don't use the supplied colts.
make sure to either double nut or use some sort of locktight.

FarRider

Jun 8, 2011
Brooklyn N.Y.
Re: wtb rear engine mount thing for chinagirl 50cc

5 WHOLE BUCKS ? WOW! OH MY GOD....That milk box full of crappy stock rear China Girl rear mounts is worth something after all!
Now all I have to do is find about 39 other big spenders like you and im set! Id have enough for a new engine kit!
I'm sorry kid I just couldn't resist...
Seriously, the universal joint repair kit Decoherence recommends is your best bet, just use fresh mounting studs of the proper length, a nice drop of blue loctite on each and good nylock nuts and you should not have that problem again.
Just curious... your not an English major, are you?
FR