huasheng 49cc bogging under accel

GoldenMotor.com

worksuxxx

Jul 16, 2013
Omaha
Have ridden about 50 miles past week with no problems. Just replaced the fuel line with a new fuel line and filter. Rode for about 5 minutes, went to open it up, started bogging like it wasn't getting fuel. Replaced with old fuel line, took it out and still bogs out. Will die if I hold the throttle but will idle if I let off. Any ideas? First starting off I can accelerate up to about 70% of throttle then it starts acting up. Turning on the fuel line with bottom of line off carb it seems to flow slowly, so seems gas is coming out. Hope someone has a solution for this, I'm stumped.

worksuxxx

Jul 16, 2013
Omaha
Update. Cold engine light bog at first, little hesitation. Was able to get to top speed. Warm engine, bogs completely no accell.

worksuxxx

Jul 16, 2013
Omaha
I just for kicks turned choke almost all the way on, and it quite bogging. Actually almost went to top speed. Didn't do it smoothly, but it did do it. I am currently looking for the thread on which plate to drill out to access the air fuel screw. I pulled then end of the muffler off, alot of carbon. And I have only rode about 50 miles.