Zoombicycles centrifugal clutch kit

GoldenMotor.com

hibernaobscurum

Mar 20, 2009
CA
I bought the centrifugal clutch kit from Zoombicycles and the instructions they have are not very good. I wanted to know if anyone knows how to install one of these kits.

POPS

Sep 8, 2008
Vancouver Island BC .Canada
Welcome to the form hiber
Just go to ZOOMS sight and click on the clutch kit. There is a PFD download on how to install it. It is really simple. If you have any problems just post and I or someone else will help out...POPS

hibernaobscurum

Mar 20, 2009
CA
I E-mailed them about and they gave me a phone number to call. I called them and they helped me a lot. They told me how to install it and they were very friendly and helpful. I will be installing it tomorrow or the day after. Thank you for your help

Mikey DEEEE

May 14, 2009
AZ
I E-mailed them about and they gave me a phone number to call. I called them and they helped me a lot. They told me how to install it and they were very friendly and helpful. I will be installing it tomorrow or the day after. Thank you for your help
What does the centrifugal clutch actually do?

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
It is an automatic clutch. When your motor is at low idle, the clutch is not engadged, but when you open the throttle and the motor increase R.PM., the clutch will automaticaly engadge,....like the way a mini bike works. :):):):)

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
I got my centrifugal clutch kit from ZoomCycles, and I machined away the taper in the clutch and added a keyway so that it would not rely on the taper to hold things together.