here's my bikes big blue & little red

GoldenMotor.com

whelan wheels

Jan 9, 2009
sudbury,ontario,canada
These are my two mountain bike's big blue(raleigh big horn) and little red(rare collectors supercycle) which i've built and restored and also motorized. The blue one i've had for 6 years and for 4 years it hung on the wall or ceiling with out a back wheel and i decided one day to put back on the road which was 2 years ago. The other bike i've received when the original owner was going to throw it away but decided to give it to me instead. So when i got it it was in real bad shape and I spent about one and a half months restoring it and as well motorizing it. sorry about the low resolution of the pic's because i only have a cheap digital camera. Also both bikes are powered by a chris hill ch 80 motor which have plenty of go juice to them. It's been a blast riding them. brnot

Attachments

whelan wheels

Jan 9, 2009
sudbury,ontario,canada
here's some more pic's of little red

Here it is again in it's most recent configuration as of late. The changes i've made to it are the
handle bars, kill switch, head light,front forks,front breaks and also a new front fender,rear break
light, new old springer seat and a five l.e.d. head light mounted on the handle bar's. Well tell me
what you think. brnot

Attachments

whelan wheels

Jan 9, 2009
sudbury,ontario,canada
thanks for the comment. Those fenders by the way are clip ons and the front one was custom added with an extra fender from a front suspension fender piece bolted on the end of the front fender.The fender piece on the rear rack was made out of a pvc shoe mat i got from the dollar store and custom cut to fit and mounted on the rear of the rack to extend over the back wheel better. xct2 cflg

Last edited: