my titan just died first ride after breakinn

GoldenMotor.com

stewpedassle

Feb 16, 2012
florida
3 tnks of gas and 2 oil changes rode 11/2 miles then all of a suden just sputterd out when i try to start canhear metal scrape checked oillevel fine im @#$5ed just spent 250 on this and warranty prob passed + i took tank off and broke choke lever so i dont think dax will hlp:-||:-||:-||

Genisisonyx29

Jul 8, 2011
Merced California
from what I hear they are a really good co. to work with, but you should contact them
i have tryed to deal with dax in the past for broken parts. example; i had just bought a new rt carb and it kept slipping off the intake. so i tightened as much i could without stripping it and i took it out and when i came back the bracket broke in half. in my eyes there was a problem without the carb to begin with if it wouldnt tighten down on the intake. at first i contacted him and he told me to send the carb to him and he would replace it. after about a month went by i still hadnt seen my carb new so i gave him a call; he said to me that the carb was not covered by warranty because it was broken from me tightening it down all the way. the only reason i was upset about this is because he told he would replace it, i paid 8 bucks for shipping, and then he failed to contact me that he wouldnt replace it. i wont ever be buying from him anymore.