Bikeberry?

GoldenMotor.com

Lupyne

May 16, 2011
Gulfport, Mississippi
So originally I was going to place an order through Gasbike.net, but on seeing all of you guys saying "not no but **** no" I decided not to lol.
so now I'm thinking of throwing some money at Bikeberry.
only question is this. are they good? and if not, who is?

Sorry if this was already asked, used the search but didn't find anything.

benutne

Apr 22, 2011
Spfd
So originally I was going to place an order through Gasbike.net, but on seeing all of you guys saying "not no but **** no" I decided not to lol.
so now I'm thinking of throwing some money at Bikeberry.
only question is this. are they good? and if not, who is?

Sorry if this was already asked, used the search but didn't find anything.
There are some vendor reviews over here. Seems they're an OK place to buy. Not stellar review, not bad either. I'll probably buy from them when it comes time to motorize my bike but only because they have a pretty wide selection of stuff.

Bmonette8385

Mar 11, 2011
Orange County, CA
I bought My GT-5 kit from Bike Berry. They were really cool. Customer service is great and here's why. Last week My carburetor mount broke. So i called the shop and explained what was up, guy was like yeah wee will replace the carb because your still under warranty( 6 months). I happen to live 20 miles from the warehouse, so I asked if I could just head down there to pick it up and they obliged. So I get there and the dude that greets me is the guy I spoke to( and the guy from their DVD). I show him the carb. he asks is there is anything I want to take off of it. Then he disappears into the warehouse. after a minute of BSing with other staff, he comes out with my new carb all nice smelling. So yeah that's my experience. Those guys are legit. 2 thumbs up! Got my green light.

benutne

Apr 22, 2011
Spfd
I bought My GT-5 kit from Bike Berry. They were really cool. Customer service is great and here's why. Last week My carburetor mount broke. So i called the shop and explained what was up, guy was like yeah wee will replace the carb because your still under warranty( 6 months). I happen to live 20 miles from the warehouse, so I asked if I could just head down there to pick it up and they obliged. So I get there and the dude that greets me is the guy I spoke to( and the guy from their DVD). I show him the carb. he asks is there is anything I want to take off of it. Then he disappears into the warehouse. after a minute of BSing with other staff, he comes out with my new carb all nice smelling. So yeah that's my experience. Those guys are legit. 2 thumbs up! Got my green light.
Cool. I'm hoping by the time I want to buy they have some stuff in stock. Though I live in the Midwest so I can't just drop by the store.

DuctTapedGoat

Dec 20, 2010
Nampa Idaho
It's hit or miss, all I really feel comfortable saying about vendor suggestions is this.

Before you buy, seek out all the warranty and return information in the unfortunate case you get a bad motor. You might have to pay for shipping to get a replacement, you might have to just eat it as a loss. It's worth it to shop around until you find customer service you like.

Iso Facto : There are some retailers that won't even honor the manufacturer's warranty - read that fine print.

Lupyne

May 16, 2011
Gulfport, Mississippi
Thanks for the info guys, I guess I'll place my order in the morning and see how it goes. Can't wait to get this bike up and running, and I will def post pics of it when it's finished