The Topless Towers of Cairhien

GoldenMotor.com

MatCauthon137

May 12, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
The topless towers were legendary because they were the tallest ever made, and were still never finished. Like those towers, I give you my precious, also still unfinished, but will never actually be done. However, I will keep you posted, and keep pics coming as this "project" continues.

.flg.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
I think you and I are about the only WOT nuts here. I just finished re-reading the whole series, including a slow read on A Gathering Storm. Mat needs to hook up with the wife and tell her Rand is OK, and to become allies. But that's not exactly what the prophecy says.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
nice looking bike

but I have a concern,this is the second bike I have seen tonite with the idler on the top chain,is this allowable with the power side of the chain now

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Chain guide on top, gonna make you stop. Chain guide on the bottom, uh, what rhymes with "bottom"?

The chain tensioner (guide) needs to go on the bottom.

ferball

Apr 8, 2010
NH
WOT did the series ever get finished? I was so pissed when Jordan died, leaving a piece of work like that unfinished is a travesty.

MatCauthon137

May 12, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
WOT did the series ever get finished? I was so pissed when Jordan died, leaving a piece of work like that unfinished is a travesty.
Robert Sanderson is finishing the series. Robert Jordan left notes on how he wanted the series ended, where he wanted each of the main characters to wind up. There are 3 books left in the series, Jordan was in the middle of the first of those when he died. Sanderson finished it, and released it in November last year. Now, he is writing the last. The second will be released in about 3 months. It won't be the same of as if Jordan did it, but at least the series will be complete.