Thanks to Thats DAX

GoldenMotor.com

donutguy

Feb 4, 2010
PA
I own my own consulting business and I make it a point to return all calls and emails with 24 hours (less time if possible)....some companies don't even reply within 48 hours and sometimes not at all-I guess they don't need the money

I sent the folks at Thats DAX an email asking some fairly detailed questions about one of their engines and I got a reply in 12 hours.

To me-that's awesome and I'll probably be spending several hundred dollars with these folks in the next couple months.

Would I drop a few hundred bucks with these guys if they weren't so prompt with a reply to my questions? Maybe, but I can tell you with some certainty-these guys are gonna get some of my cash.

skyhawk66cc

May 2, 2011
Washington
If you like this kind of service, I will tell you what “STAY AWAY FROM GASBIKE.NET!!!!” Crooks, thieves and liars. They don’t know how to return calls or e-mails and they will tell you that your order is on its way and when you call because it’s been a month and still no package they tell you it’s out of stock. I found out today that they don’t give receipts apparently (even after I was told that they would send me one) and never have even though there site says they send one by email and one in your package. I am glad that there are a few venders that still have good customer service, way to go THATSDAX!!

gobigkahuna

Apr 25, 2011
E NC
I haven't purchased anything from DAX yet, but have been very happy with the speed and thoroughness of his assistance so far. Great guy and I'm sure I'll be doing business with him in the future.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I emailed Duane about a part I have on order from him and had a reply back within just a few hours.........! very impressive now days, I have ordered several things from Thats dax in the past and alway got excellent service and quick shipping, these are great people to do business with for sure.......

keep up the great work Dax...

Peace, Shan

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Anything I've ever ordered from DAX I've received within a couple of days, ie. lightning quick. I've always heard that he's great about keeping in touch too. That's why Duane & DAX are on my list with Pirate, SBP, Venice, (Spooky Tooth, how I miss ya.) etc. Another good responder (for as busy as they've been) is Custom Motored Bikes.com. I think that's the bulk of my favorites there. All for the very reason that good customer service will always outweigh any small savings on price for me. And I know this is important to so many others of us too.

Skyliner70

May 25, 2011
Colorado
Dax's level of customer service exceeds my expectation. 4 years ago I bought an engine but didn't install it until after the warranty had already expired. I had trouble with the engine and Duane allowed me to exchange it no questions asked after I gave him my explanation.

Two summers ago a non-Dax engine broke just before my vacation. I was able to pickup an engine at his house on the way to my camping trip. When we camp we always bring our motorized bikes to ride around and Duane salvaged our vacation camping trip.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Thanks ya'll. I enjoy helping. I enjoy what I do. Thanks agian..
You do a great job sir........That means a lot now days, good service is hard to find most places and it seems to get worse all the time.....

Looking forward to getting that RT carb I order a while back......

Peace

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
He's the local dealer here. Never have had any problems and he has always had the parts that are needed. Thumbs up dealer!

Thanks Duane

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Yeah, Duane's an OK guy but his bikes are slower than mine cause I run Opti-2 :)
Tom
Oh NO..........! Not the ole Opti 2 poke in the eye thing again.......! LOL

Yeeeeeeeeeee Haw...............!

Peace

your making me laugh now Tom.....you just had to throw another lick didnt ya...... jab jab.....right upper cut and then the left hook to finish things real nice.....! BAM!

ALL IN FUN HERE SO NO ONE GET ALL WOUND UP ON US WE JUST FUN-IN AROUND A BIT.......!

Last edited:

Dontwannawalk

Dec 23, 2009
Iowa
I thought the oil discussion was kinda fun. That's why I bought Opti-2. OH MY GOSH I'LL GET KICKED OFF THIS SITE FOR GOOD NOW WON'T I????????????????????????

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
Duane at Dax is awesome. He answers phone calls, emails, and questions about parts. I got my stuff fast and everything was top shelf. Order by phone and he'll suggest stuff you might have forgotten, like a rear mount kickstand.