Sick Bike Parts now carries CNS Jets

GoldenMotor.com

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
We now have Dellorto 6mm jets to fit the CNS carb.

LINK to Sick Bike Parts CNS jets
Thats nice you have them, however, the majority of them are smaller than stock. My experience is that the CNS jets need to be opened up larger. Using drill bits to open the jets I opened mine up to a #69 bit at first (.74mm) others say they went step by step down to #64 bit (.91mm)
The largest jet you have is .78mm which is only a few steps larger than stock. If you can get jets on the larger side going upwards to around .9mm that would be more in the usefull range than all these smaller jets.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Thats nice you have them, however, the majority of them are smaller than stock. My experience is that the CNS jets need to be opened up larger. Using drill bits to open the jets I opened mine up to a #69 bit at first (.74mm) others say they went step by step down to #64 bit (.91mm)
The largest jet you have is .78mm which is only a few steps larger than stock. If you can get jets on the larger side going upwards to around .9mm that would be more in the usefull range than all these smaller jets.
That's a bit odd. All our evaluators had to go down. One guy to 0.58mm.

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
That's a bit odd. All our evaluators had to go down. One guy to 0.58mm.
I read about going down in jet size on the NT carb, my CNS had to go up in size, there were a few people that had been there before me and recomended opening up a bit.