1st AVG Group Flying Tigers tribute build

GoldenMotor.com

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Teaser! :) I got the frame and fairing back from Steve this afternoon. It looks super cool. BUT I Cant touch it. He did some final touches to it and also signed it; it's not gonna be safe to handle till morning. SOOooo NO PICS FOR YOU!laff

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
You're killing me,,,,,,,,, you're killing me!
Get that thing put together so we can see it complete !!!!!!

Tom
Sorry Tom. I did'nt want it assembled till Steve was done with it as the forks would be in his way. Now I'm working for the next few nights... Mr Sharky will have to wait.

Skyking

Aug 22, 2014
North Central Texas
I gotta admit, it's pretty cool. It also looks to be very functional. Please say that you're not going to put one of those crappy little Chinese 2 strokes on it. I'm sorry if that offends anybody, but I made the mistake of buying one years ago, and it doesn't come close to the quality of a Zenoah Komatsu G43ld (Japanese), or even a high end Chinese Chung Yang 460.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Assembling bike tomarrow as a pedal bike. Waiting on KC to get the shifter kit sorted as this will be a 3 speed SA with drum brake front and back.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Were Definitely gonna need a bigger boat! I just got about an INCH AND A HALF of rain on the way home from the LBS helping me assemble the bike as a pedal bike ( for now) Nach I had to tie the bike in the bed of the truck and it got soaked and, I'm sure mud splattered on the way home. Dont often get rain like that around here so Im not complaining, but no pictures till it quits. Prob tomorrow. :-||