MEV Eco-Exo

GoldenMotor.com

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine

MEV Eco-Exo & Eco-Exo-R

This new reverse trike kit uses a Suzuki Burgman 400 donor scooter to provide the vast majority of parts needed in the build. With over 32hp on tap from the 385cc engine, a V-belt drive variable transmission and a fuel economy of over 60mpg, the Eco-Exo is exceptionally easy to drive. As simple as a scooter, just twist and go! With ample power on tap and a low weight, the Eco-Exo easily moves you through traffic while providing the thrill of the open air, exoskeletal experience.
MEV Eco-Exo Specifications

Length: 105.5 inches
Wheelbase: 82.7 inches
Width: 65.0 inches
Height: 36.6 inches
Weight: 462 pounds
Power: 32+hp
http://exomotive.com/eco-exo/

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
That looks cool. Looks like you can build one for less than an Elio.
You probably could build one for less if you had the skill, etc. which I don't think I have. Certainly don't have a suitable work space and it would take me a long time to build it, during which time I would still be driving my truck and paying way too much for transportation. For me part of what is nice about the Elio is that it is enclosed and with a heater and front wheel drive would be roadworthy even in northern Minnesota where winter is brutal. Also nice that I would not have to jump through hoops getting it licensed, registered and insured. I think I could build a cyclecar for fun, but not for something to drive on interstate highways and feel relatively safe.
SB