BTR t-shirts

GoldenMotor.com

Lurker

Jan 29, 2010
Pittsburgh
As some of you may or may not know I work as a professional artist at a screen print shop. As of lately I have been really wanting a btr shirt and I thought some of you might feel the same way. I have decided that it would be a good idea to do a line of shirts based on btrs. Below you will find the first of more designs to come. The second image is a illustration that will eventually be turned in to a finished design.

Let me know what you guys think about this idea and if you have any suggestions. I'm a big fan of constructive criticism.

p.s. I will only be printing these if I see that there is enough interest.

Attachments

Last edited:

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Being originally from the Detroit area I'd have to have one ! But as for pictures; I like the one on the right better. This is a cool idea for those of us who love or have BTR builds. Thanks!

anim8r

Jul 15, 2011
Michigan
the photo looks a little too big for the shirt in the first pic...
But if you put the Detroit 1923 stuff on back, & the line drawing on front, that'd be pretty cool shirt.
If it only comes in white, it would be the first printed white T-shirt I've worn in like 10 years. Nice work.

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Ill take one for sure, i agree with Anim8r that the picture on the front looks too big.

Another idea could be to put the text part on the front but smaller and in the upper corner (over nipple) and one of the pictures on the back.

Or maybe do 2 different style shirts (if not to much hassle) with the final picture full size on the front with nothing on the back, id take one of them for sure

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Ill take one for sure, i agree with Anim8r that the picture on the front looks too big.

Another idea could be to put the text part on the front but smaller and in the upper corner (over nipple) and one of the pictures on the back.

Or maybe do 2 different style shirts (if not to much hassle) with the final picture full size on the front with nothing on the back, id take one of them for sure
HEH! HEH! HEH HEH HEH!! He said NIPPLE !!

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
I would love to purchase a few shirts, however I would PAY EXTRA if it came in gray or any color. Smaller picture would be a ++

Last edited:

Lurker

Jan 29, 2010
Pittsburgh
Ok so it looks like there is enough interest for me to print these but I wont be able to until January. We all know how busy and stressful December can be for everyone.

Here is how it is going to work.
I will be doing limited edition artist print shirts for 3-4 months. Which means each month there will be a new design based on board track racing, that will only be printed once.

The shirts will be $20 plus $5 shipping for u.s. sales
1. send a email to me with your shipping address, quantity, and size.
2. send pay-pal payment.
3. shirts will be shipped via usps

Orders will be taken starting on January 1st.
All payments and orders must be received by January 15th.
Shirt will ship at the end of the month.

I will post the final first design sometime next week.

Last edited: