New dax hp carb yes !!!

GoldenMotor.com

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
We are now selling the DAX RT High Performance Carb that will fit F50, F60, F80 and GT50R 2 strokes. This Carburetor is a large 15mm inlet "14.98mm " High Performance unit. Fits F50, F60, F80, 2 strokes and Titan GT50R 2 stroke engines. Comes with 46 inch throttle cable with critical 110mm Draw, High Performance intake "K&N style" Filter, Jetting kit sizes 70, 75, and 80, Factory Carb Union washer for tight seal, High flow Fuel inlet with filter, Auto/Manual Choke function, Square Slide, Idle set screw and more. Only $29.99 .. Get em while you can and Power up !!! and.. Enjoy the ride !!!

Attachments

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Thanks for that Vista. The reports are coming in.. All good. These carbs are a great up grade over the CNS and NT carbs. Easy to install and use.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Disclaimer:The fact that I'm a moderator on this forum does not change the facts of the following testimonial. If anyone feels it is inappropriate please feel free to PM me regarding my opinions posted here:

I've been experimenting with this carburetor for a few days and I'm impressed. I installed it on one of my older bikes, one with several hundred miles on it so I had a good basis of comparison on performance. The hills in my neighborhood are my test tracks. I gauge the performance of the things I do to my bikes/engines based on the speed at which I can climb those hills. After switching to this carb, and after some jet changes (going leaner) I added two miles per hour to this bike's best prior speed up one of those hills.

The spring loaded choke lever takes some tinkering if you're used to the manual choke on the older style carburetors and trusting the plastic intake sleeve instead of a good sealer is different too, but all in all I'm sold.
Now all I have to do is save a couple of bucks and pick up another one of these carbs so I can try it on my Norton Jag.
Tom

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I'm thinkin Duane should just kick one down to ya fer that testimonial, although that really is a cheap price for a carb that good. Too bad there's not one like that for the small four-strokes......or is there?

Disclaimer:The fact that I'm a moderator on this forum does not change the facts of the following testimonial. If anyone feels it is inappropriate please feel free to PM me regarding my opinions posted here:

I've been experimenting with this carburetor for a few days and I'm impressed. I installed it on one of my older bikes, one with several hundred miles on it so I had a good basis of comparison on performance. The hills in my neighborhood are my test tracks. I gauge the performance of the things I do to my bikes/engines based on the speed at which I can climb those hills. After switching to this carb, and after some jet changes (going leaner) I added two miles per hour to this bike's best prior speed up one of those hills.

The spring loaded choke lever takes some tinkering if you're used to the manual choke on the older style carburetors and trusting the plastic intake sleeve instead of a good sealer is different too, but all in all I'm sold.
Now all I have to do is save a couple of bucks and pick up another one of these carbs so I can try it on my Norton Jag.
Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I just tried one on my blue 1950 Boardie yesterday... It needed to be re-jetted (smaller), but after that it worked very well! I give it two thumbs up! (^)

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Norm is right.. I mean.. There is only one adjustable jet that controls 3 secondary jets in a long brass tube that spans the diameter of the inlet. The first jet exposed is the Idle jet, the next jet exposed as you increase throttle is the mid range jet, and then finally, the larger fast jet is exposed as you go WOT. I have never seen a carb design like this. It is a great design for sure. The Titan Carb has a slow circuit and a fast circuit and jets for each and inlets for each. This RT is much different. I would not call the Main Jet a fast or a slow circuit jet as it controls 3 secondary jets. So.. I guess you can call it, the one and only Main Jet that is adjustable. So.. Can we call it a Main Jet?

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Yes Matt. It will fit the all motors with 19mm-19.2mm OD inlet tube. That is all the factory Happy Good time In frame 2 strokes and CASE Reed 2 strokes.. And.. Well.. All those with 19-19.2mm OD inlet.. Enjoy the ride.

takeitez

Dec 19, 2011
Clayton Missouri
I have this carb and it works great. The only problem is that I cant figure out the choke. I will push it down and it will lock and it never comes undone. If I push it down I have to unscrew the top black plastic and pull out until it snaps back. Any suggestions?

takeitez

Dec 19, 2011
Clayton Missouri
Thanks. I think my throttle cable should be fine but I could be wrong. Using the spb throttle. Is it possible that this twist throttle cant rotate enough to pull the cable all the way?