Wonderful Bridgeport!

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Dang. Kiosk. A very sad read.

and I was born in Bridgeport Hospital. Have a Brother buried there. They are working hard to make it nice again.

But a really sad read. Hope they get the .... guys.

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
Hey Dan,

I have a love/hate relationship with B'poh, and it HAS improved since the '70s. Where's your bro? I'll stop by and say "Hi". I have a few friends buried in the area, it's actually quite MB friendly around here.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Man, Kiosk. Your a good and kind soul.

Next time I am down that way, gonna PM ya. Will strap a MB on the car and buy ya lunch. I wander threw a lot. I live just south of Hartford.

Last edited:

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
I've been told that I can't bring my bike in at several places, also had folks say the same thing, "I'll watch it for ya." PSSHH As if I'll trust anyone with my bike except a friend. Certainly NOT some random person that I don't know from Adam. Each and every time a place of business has told me that I can't bring my bike in, I simply left and haven't returned since. If they don't want me to bring my bike inside then they don't really want my business. This is of course a non-motorized bike.

When I had a motorized bike a few years ago, I was going through the drive through at McDs late one night. The doors were locked and you could only order at the drive through. When I pulled up to order the lady tells me they do not serve bicycles in the drive through. I rev'd the motor and she says, "Go ahead with your order please." Kinda made me giggle a bit.

Sep 4, 2012
America's Hi-five
That is sad, however naive that guy may be. At least he didn't ride to Detroit, they wouldn't have waited for him to get off of it first. Hopefully the story helps raise more money than the bike trip would have.

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
Even sadder: there are many nice places to stay-over in Bridgeport and environs. Heck, if I'd known about his journry and intent to stay-over in B'poot; he could have used my dormant room I rent uptown.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
That is sad, however naive that guy may be. At least he didn't ride to Detroit, they wouldn't have waited for him to get off of it first. Hopefully the story helps raise more money than the bike trip would have.
Great point! Turns it into a good thing.

-------------

LoL, Nunya. Rode up to a bank drive-threw once where I have a commercial account. With what I do, and not that I get to work on a MB often, (once in ten years, but hey) but most of the tellers were cramed in the window as I left to see what the crazy guy built and made a living on.

was really funny and a great thing about our crazy things. They are like puppies. Folks smile at ya and wanna chat.

I am gonna get jumped on for this but I really do hope they never "catch on"

Then we would be normal. NORMAL, normal I tell ya!

Last edited: