Sick Bike Parts order...

GoldenMotor.com

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
Last week I ordered various parts for my bike from Sick Bike Parts, it was my first order with them. I placed my order after 10PM (Central Time) and much to my surprise the order was processed the same night, and shipped right away the next morning. I received the package today, everything is exactly the way it should be, so I just wanted to give a "hats off" to Sick Bike Parts for great service on my order! People seem to post most often when things go wrong with a vendor, I figure since I was so impressed with their service I should post some positive feedback for them....
I am very happy to have gotten one of their low profile (K&N style) air filters for my CNS carb. I had been having a hard time finding one that would fit on my carb in the small space I have on my bike, this one mates up perfectly, just like they said it would when I emailed them. Good goin' guys, keep up the good work!

SdCruizer

Feb 15, 2012
San Deigo
is your cns carb filter bolt on?
mine takes a small filter with a band clamp and its a hair too long
I would like to find a better one

all I see on SBP are the bolt on types or the 90 degree cns

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
is your cns carb filter bolt on?
mine takes a small filter with a band clamp and its a hair too long
I would like to find a better one

all I see on SBP are the bolt on types or the 90 degree cns
My CNS has the air filter that mounts with two screws, original air filter is a red plastic cover with a foam insert.... The low profile filter from sickbikeparts.com fits nicely.
It sounds like you have the newest CNS, with the air filter attached by a hose clamp and the air mix screw capped off? If so, that carb would require a different air filter....

Last edited:

SdCruizer

Feb 15, 2012
San Deigo
My CNS has the air filter that mounts with two screws, original air filter is a red plastic cover with a foam insert.... The low profile filter from sickbikeparts.com fits nicely.
It sounds like you have the newest CNS, with the air filter attached by a hose clamp and the air mix screw capped off? If so, that carb would require a different air filter....
ok I have that same filter for my stock carb and like it better then the cns I have now
my cns doesnt have the cap on the air screw either

wanted to modify that older filter I have to fit on my cns but probably wont be able to, I need one flatter then what comes on my newer cns

Ratchetbirds

Jun 12, 2011
Eastern Wash.
In my experience SBP has been the best seller to deal with, selling the very best of quality parts, and customer care that is second to none. I just got my HD shift kit recently and it is of such nice quality and so absolutely beautiful looking I HAD to tear down my frame to paint it first. No way am I installing that puppy on my old beater without at least trying to make it look worthy of the kit. Need to be a good customer and get the work done so I can write reveiws for them on their website. Thank you SBP !