2007 whizzer problems???

GoldenMotor.com

joabthebugman

Jun 21, 2010
ocoee fla
I know I need the clutch cable and a battery, but I'll have to dismember part o it to figure out if that's all I need

I would also like to put a set of Kikker sprngers I have on it from a Bonesaw Napa mini chopper
The dimensions seem correct except maybe at the neck tube

That seat must go before I even ride it the first time
I have one of those cruiser seats with the chrome bar around the back coming in two week, or maybe something more board trackish
Also definitely have to get a laidback post

joabthebugman

Jun 21, 2010
ocoee fla
I also have a bobber seat from that same mini chopper that I may be able to adapt to th bike without any permanent mods

Or I may just get a smaller seat

Either way that fat ass seat has to go it shoves me right up on top of the tank almost

joabthebugman

Jun 21, 2010
ocoee fla
OK
The seat really is a deal breaker
This thing, to me, is unrideable with this oversize hemorrhoid cushion

There has to be a way to set the seat back
Even using some of the smaller cruiser seats I have lying around I am sitting way too far forward
I feel like I'm riding a kiddie bike

Hi Ray,

The style you have doesn't put as much pressure on the post as most. The post that cause the major problem is made different. The top of the post is much higher and is at a poor angle.

If it lowers the seat and moves it towards the rear [like your post]it doesn't stress the down tube near as much. I have the same type on my wife's 2001 Pacemaker II but is used to lower the seat more than it is to move it rearward.

Have fun,