Dyno Kustum kruizer project.

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 7, 2008
Omaha,NE
Any of you guys have experience motorizing this frame. theirs a local guy here in town i can pick the frame up for around $200.

Personally i like it its low, stretched, and has monarch forks. The only issue i can think about right off is trying to figure some way to mount the engine and have it mesh with the drive train the right way. i will probably be going spookytooth for one of their newer belt drive four stoke systems and rocking their $130 HD rear axel with band break. Hopefully down the line ill will also be able to rox front disc breaks as well. any thoughts folks?
I have enclosed a picture of the bike i will be using.

Attachments

Sep 7, 2008
Omaha,NE
One of the only down side is the front forks are not as intense as i would like. as in chopper style, i want longer forks but am kinda concerned that without modding the front steerin cassette my rake may be screwed!

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
If that bike is 200 bucks Id grab it .... there is a whole section here on choppers and stretch cruisers

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
Hi Guys
Sucks that Spooky tooth is closed if you want the HD wheels for pull stat engines I can help you out
Cheers
Terry
Good call, Im looking for an 11 or 12 gauge rim with a coaster brake with both sprockets and sealed bearings already on the rim. Can you get something like that?