Is there a race on May 18 at HP Pavillion?

GoldenMotor.com

cityevader

May 11, 2008
Santa Cruiz, CA
I saw in a thread somewhere that there was a race at the HP Pavillion in San Jose May 18. Is this right? Is it an organized event or a few friends on lunch break? Can anyone show up? If so, where exactly is it?

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
It's an organized event.

Next Northern CA Scooter,Quad and Bike races will be May 18th! The May 11th race has been postponed until the 18th.

Come out and join the fun! Scooters, Go-Quads, MRB Karts, Shifter Karts, Microkarts, Pit Bikes, Pocketbikes, Motorized Bicycles. pocketbikeGP runs these races, you should take advantage of the chance to race while you still can.

Date: Sunday, May 18, 2008
Location: 100 W Autumn Street, San Jose, CA (Located behind HP Pavilion in Employee Parking Lot)
Cost: $35 to race 1 class; $50 for unlimited class; $20 for practice

Time: Gates open at 10am; Practice starts at 11am; Racing starts at 1pm

Must Haves: Full-face helmet, Elbow & Knee Pads, Gloves, Padded Neck Support

EMT at every event.

cityevader

May 11, 2008
Santa Cruiz, CA
Cool, thanks!
I just might check this out. I've only seen two motor bikes from the driver's seat of my car, so I'd like to see/hear/smell the action firsthand.
I'm nearly finished installing an 80cc kit. Hope to fuel the fire!

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
RACE, RACE! Did someone say RACE! I wish I could be there, sound's like lot's of fun. I've spoken to the owner of our local go-cart track who will welcome some MB racing. But I have not found anybody who's inrested, for some crazy reason they only want to do it in the street (Death Race). :confused: