Philosophy Bumper Stickers and Small Stickers

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously

No one feels as helpless as the owner of a sick goldfish

Not Brainwashed? Are You Sure?

Procrastinate Now

Procrastinators Unite... Tomorrow!

REHAB Is for Quitters

Should crematoriums give discounts for burn victims?

Every time I find the meaning of life, they change it

Forget About Artificial Intelligence Let's Fix Natural Stupidity

I drank what? -Socrates

I intend to live forever So far, so good.

I will finish what I sta

I’m an agnostic dyslexic insomniac that lies awake all night wondering if there really is a dog

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane!

What's another word for Thesaurus?

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

When cheese gets it picture taken, what does it say?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

If you ate pasta and antipasta, would you still be hungry?

Who Gives a Crap About Apathy?

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, riddle them with bullets

Why are they called 'hemorrhoids' instead of 'asteroids'?

Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Will Rogers never met a lawyer

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
There used to be a stand-up comedian, Steven Wright, who survived on those types of quotes:
"If you filled a pool with dry ice and waited until it melted, could you swim in it and not get wet?"
'If you were an AM disc jockey and you walked under an overpass, could people still hear you talk?"
"If a tree fell in the forest and fell on a mime, would anyone care?"
Tom

Last edited:

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
I saw one on a motorized bike in Tuscon on this guys fuel tank.
"Faster than a speeding pack of dogs"
I don't know who the guy was but I think he worked at a bar on 4th street called "the Hut" its the bar with the Easter island statue in front.
I liked it!......... the sticker that is, I didn't go into the bar. His bike was cool too.

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Ya! and, Why is it that we park on the driveway and drive on the parkway?

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
"I like vegetarians, they taste just like chicken"
"Save the planet - kill yourself"
"People Suck"
"Jesus was my copilot, then we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him"

A few of the bumper stickers I've run, normally I don't like to have 'em stuck to w/e I'm driving... but sometimes things jus' gotta be said lol I have a rule of only havin' one at a time - but apparently some don't agree with even that as sooner or later someone always gets cranky and tries to peel them off...

I suppose mebbe they just wanted it lol, but I've been accosted by irate lil ol' ladies too many times to think that's the case. lil ol' ladies scare the snot outa me... o_O

/flees

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I have one on the Ranger that says; "We're just visiting" I got it from the travel bureau in Iowa when I drove through.

I got pulled over by the state patrol, and he said "So, what's the sticker all about?" I said "Huh?" He said "The sticker, THE STICKER, where ya' from?" I pointed to my house, which he pulled me over 20' from and said "Right there". It got worse from there. No matter what I said after that, he thought I was being a smart ass.... I did not get a ticket though.

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
I have one on the Ranger that says; "We're just visiting" I got it from the travel bureau in Iowa when I drove through.

I got pulled over by the state patrol, and he said "So, what's the sticker all about?" I said "Huh?" He said "The sticker, THE STICKER, where ya' from?" I pointed to my house, which he pulled me over 20' from and said "Right there". It got worse from there. No matter what I said after that, he thought I was being a smart ass.... I did not get a ticket though.

He was mad cause they give tickets to out of town people to tax them in their county. .flg.