sbp pipe

GoldenMotor.com

oldspeedsi

Nov 12, 2009
ABQ,NM
This has been a nice add on for me the sound is music to my ears plus it will fit almost any application did i mention it sounds awesome like a dirt bike idle is sick and its cheep go for it!!!!

metalliatic

Mar 14, 2010
Louisville Ky
I thought much the same about welding it when I first got mine... then well o'er a fifteen hundred miles later and still goin' strong with no ill effect I decided it's fine the way it is lol Besides, the spring retention system is great for reducing metal fatigue.

It's a lil odd that you've got melting issues, mine's been run hot & hard all day at WOT w/o that problem. There was just the tiniest smear at first, just once - when the pipes shifted just a little and settled into place. Do you have excessive movement in the system? Can you take some pics?

yeah, yeah... the Schwinn's gettin' crusty, I'm gonna pull it apart and replace/repaint as necessary when I get a mo' lol

My rubber pipe melted and cracked in no time so i replaced the copper with steel and welded it up.

shearbf

May 8, 2009
Muskegon,MI USA
It was our practice in industry to trust silicon up to 700deg. F. Given a good margin, I wouldn't use it on exhost. But, it really looks like you could use the help of a welder person and come up with a good pipe.
LUCK!