Pictures are up

GoldenMotor.com

Aric

Aug 8, 2013
maine
Hii so this is my first build been alot of work an i still have along way to go to start i wanna thank everyone thats helped me on here hard to remember everyones names most people had advice but diesal dave dodge dude labrat wingnut thanks a bunch without yall i woulda blown this up lol heres the pics as promised an the pic of the oily head wich turned out being a bad washer on the crap china made plug it came with.... anyway im having trouble finding the right setting for the carb im running 32 to 1 mix an have it on the leanest setting it runs ok low end but on the high it seems to have a little trouble...this is the 66 cc flying horse kit from bikeberry .com

057.JPG

055.JPG

054.JPG

056.JPG

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
Hey! I got credit! Sweet. :D

I would advise you turn your fuel filter around, looks to be on backwards. Next, find you an automotive plug wire and make sure you put the little threaded cap back on the spark plug. Other than that, you look pretty good.

ross59

Sep 25, 2013
Johnson City Tn
I would also tie that long white cable up to the bike frame so it isn't hang down. It look like it could get hooked on some thing if you don't.

But then on the other hand I don't know a lot.

Ross .shft.

P.S. Aric the bike look's good job well done .

Last edited:

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Most of the kit's I've built ran best with the main needle setting in the second slot from the top. (One slot down from full lean:needle second lowest position)
All the kits I've ever seen were silly rich from the factory. They ship them this way to help reduce warranty failures. They don't care HOW your engine runs when you get it, only that it doesn't seize up too soon. Hence blubbery rich factory settings.
Try leaning it out a bit but only once it's broken in good.
Tuning a new engine is a waste of time since it won't settle in and be consistent until your have three or four tanks through it.